Wednesday

God's Word

By it, I see the sinfulness of man
Though by the Holy Spirit I am convicted of my own sin
By it, I see how I am to live
Though by the Holy Spirit I am given power to live

By it, I know who I am in Christ
And by the Holy Spirit I am sealed until the day of redemption
By it, I know the truth
And by the Holy Spirit, He brings to mind the truths

By it, I am pierced to the heart
And by it also, I am comforted
By it, I know more of the one true God
whose throne I can approach
And by it also, I realize how holy and majestic He really is –
He is to be revered 

Sweeter than honey from the comb
More costly than the costliest of diamonds
More precious than all the jewels in the world

Food that will last an eternity
And that feeds the body
Oh how by it, my soul is nourished

God’s word.

No comments:

Post a Comment